Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank you!

Just a quick note- I want to say thank you to everyone who has been helping out! We have been crazy busy and I haven't had a chance to call and thank everyone personally, but some people have sent checks to help out with the gas costs and I want to make sure that you know we really appreciate it! Money is super tight and driving the hill everyday is very expensive- especially with gas over $4 a gallon. The checks are really helping us right now and I am sorry that I haven't been able to personally thank you, but we are very grateful for the help. Also I was to say a very special thank you to my sister Christi who came out for a week to help me out and drive me around since I still can't drive because of the c-section. She was absolutely wonderful. She even got Kennedy's dresser painted and it looks awesome! I hope to get some pics up soon.
So to everyone- Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments: