Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ronald McDonald House

Last night the Ronald McDonald house called around 7:30ish as we were on our way to the hospital. They had a room available in a motel where they have over flow stay until a room opens at the house so that's where I stayed last night. Right now I am back at my house packing bags and getting ready to head back down. They have one computer with Internet access at the house, but since I am currently staying at the hotel I am not sure how often I will be able to access it so the blog may be a little slow for I bit and lacking in pictures but I will try my best to keep everyone updated with all the most current info.

1 comment:

Sister Pam said...

Hi, Katie and Shawn...just to let you know I am praying for "baby Kennedy" and I am sure she will be just fine and in about 17 years be in a wonderful graduating class, and be on her way to college...parenting is so wonderful. When in doubt just add love....pamela cole