Thursday, June 5, 2008

I changed my first diaper!!

I changed my first diaper!! No really- the first ever.
Last night I got to change my first ever diaper and it was on my daughter. Shawn got it on camera so I will include the video. I also helped with the bath so that next time I can do it on my own. Its just a sponge bath for now, but once she no longer has an IV and all her wires hooked up then she gets a full on tub bath. So yeah it was nice to be able to do some more mommy type things. She also got her milk increased to 1cc/hour and her weight was up to 1140grams or 2 pounds 8 ounces.


Ok- the video upload is being dumb- so check back later to see if its up :0)


Also before I go- I know people want to help, but might be unsure of what they can do so if your one of those people what we really have a need for right now is gas gift cards. With gas being $4.32 currently we could really use some help in that area. Even if it's just a $5 card it would help tremendously.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: