Friday, January 23, 2009

A Message from Kennedy

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading about me, I am glad you enjoy the blog Mommy does. I bet your asking yourself right now, “If little Miss Kennedy is glad, then how come she looks so sad in this picture?” You see, Mommy and Daddy told me that we are moving very soon. I know you’re thinking that I am only eight and a half months old so what’s there to be sad about. Its not like I am going to have to change schools or anything. But I am sad. I’m sad because I am going to have to leave behind two of my best friends, and that’s why I asked Mommy If I could have a little space on the blog. Mommy and Daddy said our new house is real nice, but that we can’t take all our kitty friends with us. My two best kitty friends are Panther and Mr. Gray. I love them cuz they let me pet them and grab their fur and sometimes when Mommy is feeding me Mr. Gray rubs his head on my hand and purrs. I am so sad about not being able to take them with us and mommy is too. She cried for two whole days when she found out and she still gets a little sad every time they come to snuggle with her. I guess cuz she is going to miss them so much too. I’m hoping that someone who reads Mommy’s blog about me will be looking for two of the best kitties in the world to be their friend and come and give Mr. Gray and Panther a good home. About a year ago Mr. Gray would come around the house, but he was too scared to let anyone touch him. One night Mommy gave him turkey and catnip and tamed him. The next night he showed up with his friend Panther and they never left. Mommy and Daddy call Mr. Gray their karma kitty. They said he is so sweet and loving that he came to us because of all the kitties they have saved and found homes for in the past. He is really fluffy and all you have to do is say his name and he starts purring and doing dough paws. He loves to be petted and curl up next to you. Panther is a all black kitty. At night when he sleeps on the couch and the lights are off you can’t even see him. Just two eyes and sometimes a pink tongue if he is taking a bath. He is super sweet too and will soak up all the attention he can get. He also loves when you go outside with him. He likes to frolic and play. Both kitties are neutered and like to be able to go outside, but they also need to snuggle on the couch inside too. They are best friends so it would be good if they could find a home together, but they would be ok if they had to be split up. They are very adaptable and would be ok in a home with other cats. We don’t have any dogs, so I’m not sure how they would do with dogs, but I have seen Panther stand up to a few in the yard and he sure didn’t look scared to me. So, if you know anyone how might like to have two of the best kitties ever as their pets can you pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles have them e-mail my Mommy? They can send it to ourbabykennedy@verizon.net . I will be sure to let you know when we find them a home so until you see it on the blog we are still looking. Ok, that’s all for now. Mommy is going to post pictures of the kitties for you to see. Blog to you later.

Kennedy


Panther



Mr. Gray

1 comment:

Jo said...

I'm so sorry you have to give up your cats. I went through a stage where I was afraid the NICU would suggest we get rid of our cats. The idea was devastating. I hope you find good homes - maybe to someone you know so you can visit.

Ps - does Panther come with the cash:-)