Thursday, July 3, 2008

Well I came home for the afternoon and finally had a chance to check my e-mail and update the blog. The last couple days Kennedy has been doing really well the past couple days. So far all her blood cultures have come back negative and she has settled into the Hudson prongs for the CPAP. They are trying some special formula to see if they can digest it better and if she does ok with that then they will put her back on the breast milk. Kennedy was doing so well that last night when Shawn and I went to visit her he was able to just relax and enjoy his daughter for the first time without having to worry about watching monitors and hearing alarms. She was alert and looking around like she could tell what was going on. It was great.

1 comment:

blondebomb81 said...

Hello Katie this is Kacie Manz. Your Mom told my Mom and I about what is going on with your angel. I just wanted to wish you guys the best and to let you know you are in my prayers.