Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Capri pants, doctors, and frustration

So yeah, I woke up this morning and all of Kennedy's pants are capris now. Last week I put her jeans on and thought they were starting to look a little short, but now they are mid-calf so we could really use some hand-me-downs size 6 months and up if anyone is looking to unload any.

We didn't make it to the BPD clinic yesterday AGAIN. I called Friday to make sure that everything was in line with the referral and was told it was never ordered. The nurse said from the file it looks like the pediatrician doesn't want me to follow up with BPD anymore. That made no sense to me at all since I had just spoken with the doctor at the last visit and she asked me when I was going to see them again. The doctor was out of the office and is supposed to be back today and return my call so we will see what happens from there.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Ah - the capri phase. Many of Natalie and Abby's pants are capris now. Our problem is they need the smaller size (about 12 months) so they fit in the waist, but then they are way too short.

I've decided however, that short pants beat pants that are falling off. Maybe we'll start a new baby style:-)